Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Birthday, Grandma!!


Yesterday was my mother's 50th Birthday (Calder's Grandma!) and we (Mom, my sister, my Grandmother and family friend Wendy) celebrated at my Grandmother's with dinner and cake. It was a lovely evening and although it was my Mom's birthday, Calder had a lot of attention. He's definitely a typical boy, into anything and everything. He keeps me on my toes, that's for sure.

We enjoyed a dinner of Swiss Chalet (yum) and Calder loved eating what Mommy was eating - chicken, mashed potatoes and a bun. He didn't have any of the cake (for his first birthday he will!) but enjoyed sitting with Grandma while she blew out her candles.


Yesterday was just a precursor to the celebrations as my sister and I are throwing my mother a 50th Birthday celebration this Saturday evening - it should be a blast! I know Calder might be a little overwhelmed by all the people there, but he's definitely a people person and will charm his way around the room.

Mom, I hope you have one of your best birthday years yet. You deserve it! I love you!

Investigating his Great-Grandmother's piano


Calder and his Auntie Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Calder - anytime you want to share my birthday is fine by me!! I loved the whole night - it was so much fun and as always - good to see my lovely little baby boy! I LOVE YOU - Love Grandmaxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures of Mom (Grandma's) Birthday! Calder, I hope you had lots of fun celebrating Grandma's birthday..you surely kept all of us entertained, no one can keep up with you little monkey! I loved spending the night at your house and spending time with you and Mama..I really enjoyed my visit, and must I say I am so proud that I successfully put you down for your morning nap! yaayyyy!! I miss you already Calder..Looking forward to seeing you on Sat! This is a very special birthday celebration for Grandma, so I am glad you can be a part of it!

    Love,
    Auntie Colleen xo

    ReplyDelete