Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Easton!

Well my baby is no longer considered a baby anymore, or so "they" say. He's a toddler and he is now 1! Well, he will always be my baby. :) He is walking and babbling, he says Mama, Dada, and Dog...and balloon, for some reason, is "Da". He has started at daycare now and is enjoying it! His babysitter is named Dolly and he seems to really love it there. I miss him terribly, yes, but I have to keep saying to myself, this is only until the Summer, when I get to spend tons of time with my boys. And you know what? Getting back into a work routine isn't so hard, it's the time spent coaching soccer that is the worst right now. Sometimes 3 times a week I am home just past 6, and I leave at 7 in the morning. 11 hours a day away from home is not for me.

I can't believe it has been a year since Easton was born - and approaching 2 years since I found out I was pregnant! Time really does fly - especially when you get older. :) Here is a picture of my little baby when he was born, and a picture of him now. He makes my heart melt. :)



We had a little celebration, just us, on Easton's actual birthday. We had a delicious cake and Easton enjoyed his first taste of birthday cake! Yum!!

We also recently had a party to celebrate his first birthday, and we had a bunch of family over. There was me and Gary, Calder, Grandma and Auntie Colleen, Great-Grandma, Avo and Grandpa, Aunt Frances and Uncle John, Aunt Cathy, Uncle Walter and cousins Peter and Olivia. We had a lovely sandwich buffet, as well as BBQ Portuguese sausage and sardines, it was a feast! For dessert, I made monkey cupcakes for my littlest monkey. It was a great day, a day to celebrate the birth of my youngest son. I love you Easton, I am so glad you are in my life. Thank you for blessing me with your presence!

    Easton's Birthday - September 16th, 2010







    Easton's 1st Birthday Party












No comments:

Post a Comment